Friday 19 June 2015

Harry Potter Tag

Harry Potter Tag

Hey guys I am very sorry I haven't uploaded for a long time as I have been extra busy...but anyway my friend Louise told me about the Harry Potter Tag and I thought I would have a go at it, I want to tag anyone who is a Harry Potter fan.

1. Favourite book?
I have only read 3 of the Harry Potter books so I will have to say the Chamber of Secrets as it was very similar to the film and I liked the mysterious events in that book.



2. Favourite movie?
My favourite movie is The Goblet of Fire as I liked all the games they played and it was so exciting when Voldermort became human again! Also I loved the Yule Ball as the dresses were beautiful and the set of it was too.



3. Least favourite book?
The Prisoner of Azkaban as it took me ages to read, it was very different to the film and I got a little bored eventually...


4. Parts of the books/movies made you cry?
The Order of the Phoenix as Sirius Black died (spoiler alert) and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 as I was sad it was over...:(


5. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?
I did quite like Cedric Diggory but he betrayed the Harry Potter fans to move to Twilight! So I have to say Draco Malfoy as I fancied him in the Half Blood Prince, also the actor is goodlooking to.




6. Who is your favourite character? 
 Luna Lovegood as she was crazy, she was kind and I loved her costumes she wore, I also quite liked the evilness of Bellatrix Le Strange.



7. Who was your least favourite character?
I didn't like Lavender Brown as she was very annoying, she was a very clingy girlfriend for Ron, she had the most annoying voice and when she went out with Ron I felt sorry for Hermione.





8. What is your least favourite line?
None! I love all of them.

9. What would your patronus be?
I would like to have a cat but I did a quiz and I got a stag just like Harry.




10.  Out of the elder wand, the resurrection stone or the invisibility cloak what would you use?
I would like to speak to some people that aren't here anymore but I think the invisibility cloak would be more fun to use.



11. Which house would you be in?
Ravenclaw, as it has my favourite character from there (Luna) and I did a quiz and I was got Ravenclaw! Also I am a good thinker and very loyal to my friends.



12. If you could meet anyone from the cast?
Probably Evanna Lynch who plays Luna Lovegood as she is a very crazy person like Luna, she is vegan which is similar to me as I am a vegetarian (don't know why that reason) and also she has the most adorable cat ever!




13. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?
I probably would be a Chaser, as I am quick and I like aiming for goals! (Ha get it!?) Also I am bad at using a bat (Beater), I am an awful goalie (Keeper) and finding the Snitch is too hard (Seeker).



14. Were you happy with the ending?
Yes but I would've liked to see Luna in the future and other people's 'stories' and families.



15. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
A lot I found my obsession a few years ago when I watched it, I know I like other things such as DC and Lost but I really love this film and one day I want to show this to my future relatives...
This story was my childhood.

       
I hope you guys enjoyed this! I loved this so much! See you guys soon,
Cerys xxxxx 
       


        

No comments:

Post a Comment