Monday 1 June 2015

This or That Tag Part 2

This or that Tag PART 2

Hi guys,
I have been very busy over the half term so I wasn't able to post many outfit diaries...sorry! But anyway I have been shopping and a haul is coming out soon! And also I will be doing the This or That Tag Part 2 today so let's get started.

Nail

1. OPI or China Glaze?
I don't know these as these are American products, but my favourite nail brand is Miss Sporty as I have really nice shades (pastel blue and teal).

2. Long or short?
Long, as short looks a little messy and long looks more professional and it stands out more.

3. Acrylic or natural?
I don't really know the difference! 

4. Brights or darks?
I love both...I can't decide!

5. Nail art or one colour?
Nail art, it's fun to do and it looks cool, although I wear one colour more as it is a little more simple to wear.

I hope you guys liked this part...sorry it's a little short! I forgot to say that I am going to be doing a schedule now so I will post a blog on Wednesdays, Fridays and sometimes Saturdays. Bye!
Cerys xxxxx


  

1 comment:

  1. Yay we can be the organised blog buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Louise
    www.louisesprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete