Monday 21 September 2015

Autumn Tag

Hello,
So I am sorry I haven't uploaded for a while, I have been at school...anyway I am going to be doing an Autumn tag post with pictures and amazing answers!? 

Let's get started...


1) What item of clothing do you love to wear in the autumn?
Jumpers, they're soft, warm and cosy.



2) Most wanted item for the autumn?
Nice autumnal boots and MORE JUMPERS!



3) Favourite boots to wear in the autumn?
Probably, medium height like the ones above, which have nice wooly material inside and a nice brown colour that are laced up.

 

4) Are you a fan of UGG boots?
Not really they're boring and also the way they torture sheep just to make these isn't a nice topic to think about.


5) It's snowing/raining outside, what are your favourite wellies?
Wellies that my feet can fit in, I mostly prefer plain wellies.






6) What is your favourite autumn trend?
Jumpers over shirts, as they're autumnal, cosy, warm and stylish. I also like berry lipstick. Also I like stylish, fall coats.



7) Do you dislike or like that it's getting darker outside?
I really like it, it makes me feel cosy when I'm home and it makes me want to sit on the sofa and binge watch.



8) What is your typical autumn day consiting of?
There's 2:
 1. Having family coming over and eating soup, then going out to a nice forest walk.
2. Having fall sleepovers.


I know this was short but I will be uploading other stuff soon!
Bye 
Cerys xx.


Upcoming posts:
-How to pull off: An autumn casual outfit
-How to pull off: A autumn girly outfit


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post!
    You seem like a very nice person!

    lifetimejana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete