Saturday 23 May 2015

This or That Tag Part 1

This or That Tag

Hello guys,
I have been very busy as most of you will know so I am trying to cram in as much blogs as I can this evening. Today I am doing the This or That Tag, I've been tagged by Louise...which I would like to shout out to as she's a great friend and a good 'walking buddy' :D But anyway this tag is about lifestyle, hair, make up and fashion so this tag is based around style! Also I am going to be doing the subjects in different parts as it is a long tag...sorry!
So let's get started!


Make up

Blush or bronzer?
I like both, but bronzer is my favourite as it makes your cheeks shine! 

Lipgloss or lipstick?
I love lipstick as it comes it lots of shades and really stands out, whereas lipgloss is a little plain as most lipgloss is just pink and sparkley and also my hair gets stuck in it! :(

Eyeliner or mascara?
I like both but eyeliner can be hard to put on, so my favourite is mascara, it is easy to put on and I wear it everyday.

Foundation or concealer?
I love concealer as it isn't as in your face as foundation and you can get a lot of concealers which are good for spots whereas foundation isn't very good for spots.

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
Neutral, as it matches my skin tone and also coloured is a bit too much for me. But I don't mind blue as a shadow or a goldie orange.

Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed, it's not messy and it looks more neat and professional!?

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes, their more comfortable on the skin...and who uses sponges anyway?!

I hope you liked Part 1 of this tag...Part 2 coming out soon! :D

3 comments: