Friday 15 May 2015

My Fresh Summer Smoothie Recipe

My Fresh Summer Smoothies

Hello guys,
I made some very nice smoothies on Saturday so I thought I would share to you my recipe...

Ingredients

-1 banana
-5-6 strawberries
-1 and a half dessert spoonful of creme fraiche (or natural yoghurt)
-A half dessert spoonful of vanilla ice-cream
-1 drop of honey (optional)
-3 crushed/flaked almonds
-200ml of milk

Method

1. Chop up your banana and put into a mixer
2. Cut up your strawberries and drop into mixer
3. Add the milk, creme fraiche (or natural yoghurt) and ice-cream
4. Add 1 drop of honey (optional) and pop the almonds in as well.
5. Mix all the ingredients in the mixer.
6. Test the taste of your smoothie (if it isn't sweet enough, add a teaspoon of sugar or an extra piece of banana.
7. Pour your smoothie into a nice glass and add a straw.
8. Get an extra strawberry and cut a slit at the bottom of it and sit it onto the side of the glass, for extra flavour squirt some whipped cream on top and/or add a mint leaf onto the top of the smoothie.

Thanks for 'reading'!
I hope you guys liked this post and I will try to upload more cooking/baking recipes. Byyyyeeeeee!

Cerys xx

1 comment: