Friday 1 May 2015

25 Facts About me Tag

25 Facts about Me!

Hello guys!
I was tagged by Louise to do this tag, and I thought I'd give this a shot and so you know more about me!!

1. My full name is Cerys...know way!
My name means love and it's a Welsh name.

2. I live in a three story house
I get very tired as my room is right at the top and get a work out every time I run up two flights of stairs everyday.

3. I have a brother and sister
I am the oldest so I get to boss them around, but then again I don't know what I would do without them!

4. I am a leftie
Just like polar bears...it's true!

5. My favourite colour is blue
My favourite type is aqua.

6. I have won a Jack Petchey award
Today actually! (For work in Drama)

7. My favourite game is the Sims 
Sims 3 and 4 is my favourite.

8. My favourite show is Friends
I love it! Phoebe and Joey are my favourite!

9. I have only been abroad three times
I have been to France twice and also to the Netherlands

10. I wear glasses
...end of...

11. My favourite subject is Drama
I love it and it's my best subject and talent.

12. I'm sorry guys but I get really sick of anime...
It's just a little confusing and too weird for me...I'm just gonna stick with Friends, Gogglebox, Marvel, DC and Harry Potter. 

13. I was originally born in Surrey
Yes and I left many friends behind :( but I have amazing friends now as well.

14. I am a Christian...don't judge...
Yes I have been since I was first taken to church. (Which was like soon after I was born!?)

15. I have two guinea pigs
I love them dearly and their names are Poppy and Pansie.

16. My two favourite artists are Claude Monet and Banksy
Both different, but both brilliant!!

17. I have been to see the Paralympics
And Ellie Simmonds was there!!

18. My two favourite female superheroes are Mystique and Black Widow
Mystique is really cool as she shape shifts and can fight good and Black Widow is super fiesty and can fight amazingly.

19. My favourite Harry Potter films are the Prisoner of Azkaban, the Goblet of Fire and the Half-Blood Prince
Yes and always...

20. I hate it when people come up to me and talk loudly when their breath stinks!
Seriously do these people even brush their teeth?

21. I have had laryngitis and conjuctivitis
Both sore and horrible

22. I have watched Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the West End
Both amazing!

23. I am quarter Dutch
My dad's side...

24. I talk and eat...A LOT!
What can I say??

25. I have great friends and family
Shout out to all my amazing friends and my brilliant family.

I hope you guys liked it 
see you soon,
Love
Cerys xxxx

1 comment: