Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Throwback Tag

Hello,
I haven't done a blog for a while, so I talked to my good friend Louise and she said she was going to do a tag and she tagged me! So I thought, 'Why not?' So here is the throwback tag so you know more about my childhood!

1. What year was you born in?
I was born in 2002.

2. Do you have any pictures of when you were younger? If so, show them
 
This is me at around the age of 9 (I think?) at Christmas time and trust me I have looked worse!

3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
When I was a toddler I watched Barney, Bear in the Big Blue House and the Fimbles (there is more but these were my favourite), when I was a kid I loved the Backyardigans, Peppa Pig, Noddy, Balamory, Lazy Town and In the Night Garden. When I was older I watched Trapped, Tracy Beaker, Horrible Histories etc. and when I was nearly a teenager I watched Wolfblood, Tracy Beaker Returns, Friday Download etc. and now I sometimes watch CBBC if I'm bored but now I always watch Friends and Gogglebox and also Eastenders and sometimes the Simpsons (I could go on but I don't want to...)

4. What did you want to be when you were younger and do you still want to be that?
I wanted to be a doctor...I don't want to be that but I wouldn't mind to be a vet or midwife...?

5. Show us a video of when you were younger?
It will take too long to upload...sorry.

     6. What were your favourite toys to play with?
 I loved playing with Barbies and Happy Land. (I loved my teddies but I didn't really play with them, I just hugged them a lot or put them in my bed!)

7. What's the most embarrassing thing you ever did?
  I wet myself in nursery (but that was normal back then), I once fell off a chair in Year 3...

8. Read something you wrote in kindergarten (or in this case nursery)
I don't know where my written 'extracts' are...probably in my ancient art folder...lol

9. Three songs you loved listening to as a child?
1. Twinkle twinkle chocolate bar (the other version of twinkle twinkle little star)
2. I predict a riot by the Kaiser Chiefs (don't ask)
3. Old Macondald had a Farm

10. What was the funniest thing you dressed up as for Halloween?
I am a Christian so my family doesn't celebrate Halloween, but I still enjoy the tradition and last year I had a Monster Ball at my school and I dressed up as a vampire and it was awesome!

11. Tell us a funny story from when you were younger?
Me and my amazing best friend Emily once was round my house and we were all giggly and I went into my sister's room (I think...) and we were drawing on my black board and we were writing (I think...or saying) lots of 'silly' words like boobies and willies and stupid (as stupid was a swear word??) and we thought we were such rebels!!!! :D

12. Are there any special things you've kept from your childhood?
Most of my cuddly toys, I have kept my bear ever since which was the bear from bear in the big blue house. Also I have kept a lot of photos and my old pictures I drew in my art folder.

13. What's something weird you used to do as a child?
I used to growl whilst rocking from side to side, I normally did that in the bath...yeah I was a weird child! :D

14. What's the most scariest thing that happened to you as a child?
I didn't like shadows and I was terrified by ET after watching and having a reallt weird/scary/confusing dream (I dream't that he was in my house wearing a white cloth like he was in a bit it the film [he was dressing up as a ghost for Halloween] ), I also had a weird armoured guy dream that came into my bedroom and he touched me and I felt it and I awoke and nothing was there?? Yeah scary...:O

15. How is the world different from how it was like when you were a child?
I have to agree with Louise that kids programes are crap nowadays and also technology has improved and more and more kids keep needing glasses mainly because of it (yeah that's me! LOL!)
         
I hope you guys liked this tag as I definitely did and I hope to do a new blog soon! :)

Cerys xx 

BY THE WAY: I tag Sketch Book Humor and Lucy Llamacorn.  

3 comments:

  1. I made a few mistakes in my blog sorry about that but I type really quickly!!!!😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Bear and the big blue house- I was obsessed with it and I went round one Christmas saying bear. Here's an example: "Do you know it's Christmas time at all" and then I said "Bear". xxx

    ReplyDelete