Friday 8 May 2015

The 100 Questions Tag PART 1!

The 100 Questions Tag

Hello guys I am very sorry I haven't uploaded for a while as my computer has been in use for a while. So I was tagged by Louise to do this and it's gonna take a while but I am up for it and rearing to go!

 1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
No...that's just weird and plus it's FULL of too much clothes and junk.

2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Not really, I think my mum has a few times but because my hair is so thick and curly I need 'special' shampoo and spray-on conditioner.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets in or out?
In! Out is just way too uncomfortable!

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No!! Why would I want to do that??

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yeah, I have a whole pack of different colours but it does get on my nerves when the post-it notes decide to just un-stick itself! It's one of my pet hates!

6. Do you cut out coupons and never use them again?
No I don't use coupons.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bear...bees really hurt! 

8. Do you have freckles?
Yeah but not as many as other people.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yeah, but I also pout a little! :D

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people cut through lines and decide to be total douches! Also I hate it when tonnes of people turn round on my road because of the close opposite my house. And one more thing...people don't speed...I HAVE NEARLY BEEN KNOCKED OVER BEFORE!! 

11. Do you count your steps when you walk?
No...I'll just lose count.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Not that I can remember (as I did that when I was little).

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Eww no!

14. Do you ever dance even if there is no music?
Yeah! Me and my sis do it all the time! And also I dance if I am SUPER excited!

15. Do you chew your pencils or pens?
No I have a fear of lead and ink poisoning.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None, I'm only 13!!!!

17. What size is your bed?
Single.

18. What is your song of the week?
Stand by Me by Ben.E.King...as he only passed away a few days ago...rest in peace xx

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yeah, of course! 

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
A little...I watch the Simpsons and the occasional, legendary Arthur. Also Scooby Doo but that's cos my sister and brother have nothing else good to do...

21. What's your least favourite movie?
Journey 2 the Mysterious Island and the Star Wars prequel.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasures if you had some?
In my draws...or my bin cupboard...FYI my dad found a dead, decomposing rat there!! :O

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Coke/Pepsi or water or orange juice or cream soda.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I'm a veggie (well pescertarian...I can't spell it...which means I still eat fish!) so I don't eat 'chicken products' but when I used to I dipped it in ketchup!

25. What is your favourite food?
Italian food and also desserts! 

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still be in love with them?
The Dark Knight Trilogy (I'm watching the last film today or Saturday...I THINK!) or Harry Potter series or Lord of the Rings series or The Hobbit series.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My mum 

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was in Beavers, but that's it.

29. Would you ever strip off pose nude in a magazine?
No thanks...

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A fake letter in Science!

31. Can you change the oil of a car?
Never tried...and plus I don't drive.

32. Ever got a speeding ticket?
No...but I did drive too fast in a go kart...ending with my friends thinking I fainted and my tummy feeling like I have been punched like three times!

33. Ever run out of gas?
I don't think so...

34. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Prawn mayo.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Scrambled egg with LOTS of ketchup and pancakes.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
9:30-9:45pm.

37. Are you lazy?
Depends...

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for Halloween?
I don't celebrate Halloween but I did dress up as a vampire for my monster ball.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
A horse.

40. How many languages can you speak?
English and most French. I'm not so good at German and I cannot do Spanish...

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No...

42. What are better Legos or Lincoln logs?
Lego.

43. Are you stubborn?
No.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Who are they??

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Yes! Eastenders all the way!!!!!!!

46. Are you afraid of heights?
A little...

47. Do you sing in the car?
Yes...I love doing it!

48. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes...and I pretend to be an actress or a YouTuber.

49. Do you dance in the car?
Sometimes, but only really when my jams appear on the radio.

50. Ever used a gun?
No! And I don't ever want to!

So I hope you enjoyed the first part, the next part will be uploaded tomorrow...
See you soon!
Cerys xx 

 


1 comment: